Monday, December 30, 2013

Ms. Lulu Teaches' 2014 New Years Resolutions

Leave a Comment
Yikes!  

It's almost 2014 and as I've sat here for the past 2 hours, I've perused the net (as I usually do) and looked back at what I've written and shared with the WWW (hehehe).  

Now, I don't normally do new years resolutions, let alone share it...but I've seen results in writing things down.  It's an accountability thing, as well as affirmative statements turn to successes-type of action here.

Ms. Lulu Teaches' 2014 New Years Resolutions

  1. Write more...Create.  Whether it is in a journal, blogging, tweeting, or creating classroom materials.  Ideas as an educator.  Diary life.  Those in-the-moment epiphanies.  
    • Goal: Write at least 4 times a week.
  2. Read more.  Whether it is news & research articles on education or daily news in general.  Fiction.  Non-fiction.  Best sellers.  Classics.  Firing up that Kindle.  
    • Goal: Read daily for both pleasure and education-related thoughts.
  3. Exercise consistently.  I exercise throughout the year.  I get into Beachbody programs, like P90X, Insanity, and currently with Focus T25.  
    • Goal: Exercise 5 days/week & be consistent.
So, there you have it.  Keeping it short & simple.  Keep me accountable?  :)

HAPPY NEW YEARS, EVERYONE!

0 reactions:

Post a Comment