Monday, August 12, 2013

I'm back...in international teaching territory!

Leave a Comment
Wow...it's been almost a year, since I've last blogged.  
What a year it's been!  
I'm still a teacher and more passionate than ever...just now with a worldwide flair!  
Yup, in August 2012 I flew out of my comfort zone in sunny Southern California and into international teaching territory!  

Last year, I was in Belgium.  I taught general ed. second grade.  Seemingly ho-hum, you say?  Never!  Not when you have students from Turkey, Spain, Hungary, Russia, Albania, Romania, Guam, Korea, Japan, and of course, the good ol' U.S.A!  It was truly an amazing class!  What an experience it was for me as a teacher.  The languages I learned to distinguish!  :)

This year...England!  Just as exciting!  More on this later. 

Like I said..."What a year!"

So now, I'm back.  It was a year...a stressful year, hence the hiatus.  My goal is to keep blogging and updating daily.  Okay...3-5 times a week.  That's more reasonable.  Thank you for your continuous support!

So, please stay tuned!  Check out my Pinterest boards, too!

0 reactions:

Post a Comment